Saturday, November 22, 2008

Excitement in the Meyer Household!!!!

Okay, so I had to have emergency surgery Thursday night. I'm fine but if they take anymore organs out of my body I'll be hollow. I had a cyst removed off of my ovary which had scar tissue wrapped around it from past c-sections that made it adhear to my abdoman wall. I also had the pleasure to have my appendix removed. If that's not enough, I'll probably have to have a hysterectomy soon. My uterus is bledding into my belly during my cycle. So....it's either a fancy hard way for lipo or just a new area to store fat. I'm hoping for the first. I am feeling a lot better believe it or not. I had 6 BAGS of IV antibotics.....Gods way of saying "Carrie, you need to start taking care of yourself...not just your husband and children. So praise the Lord I'm still around to drive everyone nuts. Love to all.....I'm thankful for you and you and you and etc....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have to words for you "Holy Crap". I was doing my normal surf other peoples blogs and found you missing pieces. Let us know if we can help.