Monday, February 11, 2008

When a door shuts, God opens a window!


This weekend has been a stressful weekend. Gavin was diagnosed with pneumonia and double ear infections. Which is stressful in it's self but on top of that CPS dropped the ball with filling Justin's petition for adoption of Lauren. Did I mention he's leaving for Iraq in 2 WEEKS!!!! After many phone calls and gray hairs I received a phone call from our attorney. He leaves for vacation from the 12th to the 19th and Jus leaves the 21st. However, he was able to talk the Judge into an emergency hearing on the 20th! Lauren will finally be Daddy's little girl!!!! Legally! Justin isn't as excited as I am. When I asked him why he just simply responded with "She's always been my daughter." THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!


1 comment:

Alisha said...

Okay, just FINALLY cought up on your blog. Holy cow, you're doing good at posting! Keep it up. You know, in your free time.... :)